'OUR PEOPLE' Portrait Competition
SUBMISSIONS ARE NOW CLOSED!
Take photos of people and be in to win some great prizes!
Canon 800D Camera Kit
1st prize also wins an Epson P800 printer for their school.
Benro FIF28CIB2 and IB2 Ball Head Carbon Fibre Tripod Kit
$250 Progear Voucher
Submit your entries to email@example.com
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY:
1. The competition is open to any student currently enrolled in a New Zealand Secondary School and runs from 01/05/2019 till 01/09/2019. All submissions are to be received before 5pm, September 1st 2019.
2. You must be the copyright owner and the photo must be taken in 2019. You agree not to submit your portrait entries into any other photo/art competition before 30th November 2019.
3. The photos must be submitted as .jpg via firstname.lastname@example.org at a minimum of 300 dpi, approx file size 2 - 8Mb, if one file is too large i.e 20mb it will not be submitted. Any photos taken on film must be printed and scanned and submitted by digital entry. Please save the files with your name and title of the photograph. (eg: John Harris ‘Untitled’). Entrants must also provide contact details (name, address, phone and email).
4. Entries are limited to 3 photo entries per person.
5. The finalists will be required to outline the background to the photograph for promotional purposes.
6. Work must be a portrait of a person or a group of people.
7. Copyright will remain with the photographer, however by entry for selection the owner irrevocably licenses the Gerrard and Marti Friedlander Charitable Trust non-exclusive and all Sponsors the right to publish the photograph or arrange publication through third parties in any form or media to promote the competition and exhibition in all territories now and in perpetuity and be managed as part of the Gerrard and Marti Friedlander Charitable Trust archive for publication.
8. Submitted/e-mailed images will not be returned to entrants. Entrants are advised to retain copies of their images.
9. Judges decision is final.